Aurora Viewing Package
Three Night package - Summer/Fall
Three Night Aurora Package
This package is about ensuring you see the northern lights (Aurora Borealis). We know how to make sure this is the best and only Aurora viewing trip you will need to do.
You can book in this package to save on extra nights and make the most of the 98% chance you will have of seeing the Aurora.
If your budget allows we would suggest adding each of the three Aurora Viewing tours below to your cart and exploring the best that Aurora Village has to offer. You can also explore our packages page to build a hotel package of your choice.
For people that want that extra comfort you can upgrade to our custom built heated seats. Cosy up inside these specially designed seats with 360° swivel – giving views from all angles to enjoy the show. There is a photographer on hand in our Village Gift Shop where we provide tips and tricks for the perfect Aurora photo. If you bring your own camera we also rent tripods. The Gift Shop is stocked with locally harvested goods, crafts, syrups, teas, art and souvenirs we also have an incredible range of Aurora Photography for you to choose from and take home. And don’t worry, we have very warm, spacious, and well-lit washrooms for maximum comfort!
* Wheelchair Access – See our website for more details
Activity Pickup Times
Please be in the lobby of the hotel at least 5 minutes before the scheduled time. Our guides will be waiting in the lobby of the hotel. We do consider on-time departure important. We thank you for your cooperation!
August 12 – 31
23:00 Chateau Nova
22:55 Explorer Hotel
22:50 Days Inn
22:45 Discovery Inn
22:40 Quality Inn
September 1 – October 13
22:00 Chateau Nova
21:55 Explorer Hotel
21:50 Days Inn
21:45 Discovery Inn
21:40 Quality Inn
Approximately 4.5 hours – including 20-30 minutes transportation each way
The Resturant is Open!
Meals are available at the Aurora Village Resturant click here to learn more about dining at Aurora Village.
What do I need to bring?
All weather clothing is essential be sure to bring comfortable warm layers. If you have any questions.
- Round-trip transportation from downtown Yellowknife with hotel pickup.
- Transport along the Aurora ‘Hunting’ Ingraham trail.
- Three nights Aurora Viewing (Extensions available)
- Warm Teepees with Log Fire Wood Stoves
- Hot Beverages.
- Photography tips and tricks.
- Nightly Ice Show*
- Language Specific Guides (English, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin and Cantonese)3 Nights
- A cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled two (2) days or less before tour.
- A cancellation fee of 10% applies to all cancelled bookings.