A 'Set' of Aurora-viewings
3 x Aurora-viewing Set
The chance on seeing Aurora in Yellowknife is one of the best in the world but you need to enjoy the skies in the north for three or more nights during our seasons to make it a sure thing. Aurora Village is the best place to experience the beauty & wonder of the Aurora Borealis. Join us in our picturesque Teepee Village & watch the Aurora dance in the sky across the wilderness of the Northwest Territories.
This package is about ensuring you see the northern lights (Aurora Borealis). We know how to make sure this is the best and only Aurora viewing trip you will need to do.
You can book in this package to save on extra nights and make the most of the 98% chance you will have of seeing the Aurora.
There is a photographer on hand in our Village Gift Shop where we provide tips and tricks for the perfect Aurora photo. If you bring your own camera we also rent tripods. The Gift Shop is stocked with locally harvested goods, crafts, syrups, teas, art and souvenirs we also have an incredible range of Aurora Photography for you to choose from and take home. And don’t worry, we have very warm, spacious, and well-lit washrooms for maximum comfort!
* Wheelchair Access – See our website for more details
- Three(3) Aurora-Viewings on 3 different dates.
- Round-trip transportation from downtown Yellowknife with hotel pickup.
- Extensions of aurora-viewing hours available at extra cost
- Warm Teepees with Log Fire Wood Stoves
- Hot Beverages
- Photography tips and tricks.
- Nightly Ice Show*
- Language Specific Guides (English, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin and Cantonese)
- A cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled two (2) days or less before tour.
- A cancellation fee of 10% applies to all cancelled bookings.