Aurora Dining Experience
Three Course Meal at Aurora Village
Dining & Aurora Viewing
Join us at Aurora Village for a special dining experience – a three-course meal in our beautiful dining hall and before exploring the Village as the brilliantly beautiful Aurora dances across the northern sky…
Experience delicious cuisine at Aurora Village. Our three-course Dinner Package begins with your choice of garden salad or northern lake fish chowder. The Mains are a choice of slow roasted Smoked Buffalo Prime Rib au jus, or local Great Slave White Fish with smoked onion cream sauce, along with roasted vegetables and potatoes.
Finish it all off with your choice of Apple Tart Tartin (Upside-down Apple Pie) with Vanilla Ice Cream or Raspberry white chocolate Bannock Pudding, with Yukon Jack caramel butter sauce and vanilla ice cream.
Local NWT beer, Maple Whisky, and Icewine are some of the many selections available in the Aurora Village bar or try our signature Aurora Cocktail. Hot chocolate, coffee and other hot beverages are included.
This also gives you more time to see the Aurora as you get out to the Village early – not to be missed.
*(Must have an Aurora Tour Booking)
* Please note that we have a fixed pick-up time in the major hotels downtown. If you are going to book an Aurora Tour on your arrival date, please make sure you can meet our guide in the lobby of the hotel in time.
Activity Pickup Times
Please be in the lobby of the hotel at least 5 minutes before the scheduled time. Our guides will be waiting in the lobby of the hotel. We do consider on-time departure important. We thank you for your cooperation
19:30 Chateau Nova<
19:25 Explorer Hotel
19:20 Days Inn
19:15 Discovery Inn
19:10 Quality Inn
One Night 6.5 hours – including 2hr – 3 course dinner.
Aurora Viewing – Tour 4.5 Hours
* includes 20-30 minutes transportation each way
Must have an Aurora Viewing booking to book the Aurora Dinning Experience. Please contact us with your booking details if you wish to add dinner to your booking.
PLEASE ADVISE AURORA VILLAGE OFFICE OF ANY DIETARY REQUIREMENTS OR ALLERGIES
Due to our isolated geographic location, it is important we know in advance of any of your needs so we can best prepare. Vegan, dairy-free, nut-free, gluten-free are all accommodated but please advise us in advance.
- Round-trip transportation from downtown Yellowknife with hotel pickup.
- Transport along the Aurora ‘Hunting’ Ingraham trail.
- Aurora Dining Experience with Approx. 4 hrs Aurora Viewing
- Warm Teepees with Log Fire Wood Stoves
- Hot Beverages.
- Photography tips and tricks.
- Nightly Ice Show*
- Language Specific Guides (English, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin and Cantonese)
- A cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled two (2) days or less before tour.
- A cancellation fee of 10% applies to all cancelled bookings.