Aurora Dining Experience
Three Course Meal at Aurora Village
Dining & Aurora Viewing
Join us at Aurora Village for a special dining experience – a three-course meal in our beautiful dining hall. Delicious mains will have your tastebuds happy before exploring the Village as the brilliantly beautiful Aurora dances across the northern sky…
Experience delicious cuisine at Aurora Village. Our three-course Dinner Package begins with your choice of garden salad or northern lake fish chowder. The Mains are a choice of slow roasted Smoked Buffalo Prime Rib au jus, or local Great Slave White Fish with smoked onion cream sauce, along with roasted vegetables and potatoes.
Finish it all off with your choice of Apple Tart Tatin (Upside-down Apple Pie) with Vanilla Ice Cream or Raspberry white chocolate Bannock Pudding, with Yukon Jack caramel butter sauce and vanilla ice cream.
Local NWT beer, Maple Whisky, and Icewine are some of the many selections available in the Aurora Village bar or try our signature Aurora Cocktail. Hot chocolate, coffee and other hot beverages are included.
This also gives you more time to see the Aurora as you get out to the Village early – not to be missed.
*(Must have an Aurora Tour Booking)
- Round-trip transportation from downtown Yellowknife with hotel pickup.
- Transport along the Aurora ‘Hunting’ Ingraham trail.
- Aurora Dining Experience with Approx. 4 hrs Aurora Viewing
- Warm Teepees with Log Fire Wood Stoves
- Hot Beverages.
- Photography tips and tricks.
- Language Specific Guides (English, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin and Cantonese)
- A cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled two (2) days or less before tour.
- A cancellation fee of 10% applies to all cancelled bookings.