The Winter Adventure Tour
Enjoy an afternoon at Aurora Village and head over to our hidden lake to experience a winter adventure on a snowmobile. Feel the fun and exhilaration of Snowmobiling – or as its known in Canada – Skidooing.
- PLEASE NOTE: All participants must be over 18 years old to partake in this activity
- This is an outdoor activity, be sure to have all your winter clothing ready (Boots, Snow Pants and Jacket, Gloves / mitts) as we will not be able to take you out on the experience if you do not have suitable clothing. You are able to rent this clothing through us if arrianged prior to the experience. Due to extreme weather sometimes we may have to cancel this experience.
Spend the afternoon at Aurora Village and head over to our hidden lake to enjoy a winter adventure on a snowmobile. Feel the fun and exhilaration of Snowmobiling or as its known in Canada – Skidooing. We provide all the gear you need to keep you warm and safe.
This activity is included in our winter activities afternoon where you will be joined by other guests who are booked on other activities. In addition to your Snowmobile, you will enjoy a host of other winter fun including tubing on the giant slide, marshmallow roasting on the fire pit, meeting the dogs and puppies that run our dog teams, as well as enjoying our beautiful Teepee village in the snow all included in the tour price.
You will have about three hours to take in the winter afternoon in a safe, comfortable, and beautiful environment. We have heated washrooms, full A-La-Carte Restaurant for lunch and place to warm up where you can help yourself to complimentary hot drinks.
You will get time to enjoy your own exciting ride with some guidance you are able to take off onto the frozen lake and enjoy the twists and turns between the straight runs along a groomed trail – making it fun for both experienced and in-experienced riders.
Please book our same day combo.
What do I need to bring?
Winter clothing is essential – we rent winter clothing per day to Aurora Village guests.
The Restaurant is Open!
Meals are available at the Aurora Village Restaurant by day and by night. With A La Carte dining and three-course dining experience, you will love some of the items on our menu.
Winter Activity Pickup Times
Please be in the lobby of the hotel at least 5 minutes before the scheduled time. Our guides will be waiting in the lobby of the hotel. We do consider on-time departure important. We thank you for your cooperation!
12:30 Chateau Nova
12:25 Explorer Hotel
12:20 Days Inn
12:15 Discovery Inn
12:10 Quality Inn
11.55 Super 8/Stanton Suites
Approximately 4.5 hours – including 20-30 minutes transportation each way
- Round-trip transportation from Yellowknife
- Journey along the Ingraham trail
- Access to Aurora Village
- Snowmobile Tour 30 Mins
- Complementary Hot Drinks
- Unlimited Giant Ice Slide use
- Marshmallow Roasting
- A cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled two (2) days or less before tour.
- A cancellation fee of 10% applies to all cancelled bookings.