A Canadian Signature Experience
you will never forget...
Private Dining & Auora Viewing
Join us at Aurora Village for a Canadian Signature Experience with our ‘ViTeepee’ treatment. Enjoy with a three-course meal in a private teepee and watch in comfort as the brilliantly beautiful Aurora dances across the northern sky…
Product DescriptionAn unforgettable night exploring the traditional culture of our Teepee Village. Aurora Village is the place for visitors to experience the magic and wonder of the North and to see the Northern Lights, better known as Aurora Borealis. Journey to our perfect location on the Ingraham Trail just outside Yellowknife, in Canada’s Northwest Territories. The ViTeepee allows you to enjoy a three course meal in the comfort of a private Teepee. Choices like locally caught Great Slave Lake Whitefish or Slow Roasted Smoked Bison Prime Rib will have your mouth watering – traditional food with modern flair. Marvel at the wonders of the Aurora with the fire warming your private Teepee. * Wheelchair Access – See our website for more details
- Round-trip transportation from downtown Yellowknife with hotel pickup.
- Transport along the Aurora ‘Hunting’ Ingraham trail.
- Private Aurora Dining Experience with Approx. 4 hrs Aurora Viewing
- Warm Teepees with Log Fire Wood Stoves
- Hot Beverages.
- Photography tips and tricks.
- Nightly Ice Show*
- Language Specific Guides (English, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin and Cantonese)